LEARN HOW TO ACHIEVE
YOUR HEALTH GOALS!
Are you ready to transform your health and create the body you desire, but are confused as to where to start? Let me be your partner and coach to create clarity and build a plan that will see you succeed by choosing from one of the links below to get started now!
DO YOU FACE THESE PROBLEMS?
You’ve tried to eat healthy. You’ve tried to eat better. You’ve attempted to improve your diet
but it doesn’t seem to bring you any closer to your health goals.
You’re not sure if what you’re eating is truly
what your body needs.
You’re confused about the many different
types of diets available out there.
You want to be healthy and feel better, but
you’re not sure how.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT MOST FROM MY EXPERTISE?
Are you seeking a body shape transformation? By using blood tests, we can devise a more personalized plan and achieve better results by getting to the root of any imbalance. So, no more harmful short term metabolic tricks instead fat loss through creating optimal health.
Do you want to escape the diet trap? Once you have experienced a coaching session you will realise that the key to finding your ideal style of eating is by understanding your biochemistry (through labs tests), lifestyle and your needs. Then finally you can feel empowered by your nutrition choices instead of being confused.
Clear the Supplement
Are your cupboards full of supplements and you randomly take them without a clear plan? Based on my assessment I will give you recommendations of what supplements you actually need (if any) or could benefit from. This information could save you a lot of money and potential health issues from using the wrong supplement.
My clients have benefited from this approach and
HERE are some of the examples
HI, I AM CRAIG BURTON
It may sound strange because supporting people in achieving optimal health is my job, but I was just like you, confused by the endless health possibilities.
A thirst for knowledge on the human body led me to Martial Arts training and then studying Sports Science and Psychology at Edith Cowen University in Perth, Australia, and Ohio State University, Columbus, USA. This period deepened my knowledge not only on the human body but more importantly, it’s inter-relationship with the mind, our self-esteem, and confidence!
I was living in London 15 years ago and working as a Personal Trainer, but using my outdated nutrition models like the food pyramid. I developed a severe gut issue that rendered me gluten and dairy intolerant! Suddenly, foods I used to enjoy a lot now caused me so much pain.
A conversation with a fellow trainer opened the door to a new path that led to meeting an amazing group of coaches and holistic/functional medicine doctors who changed how I looked at health forever and so I began challenging all my ideas about health. Since then, getting to the individual/biochemical needs for clients has been at the backbone of my work.
SOME OF THE COURSES THAT INSPIRED MY PROGRAMS:
- ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) practitioner training
- Metabolic Fitness; Functional Physiology, Biochemistry, Lab Interpretation, Dr. Bryan Walsh
- Certified Sports Nutritionist (International Society of Sports Nutrition)
- Diploma in Teaching and Learning (Charles Darwin University Australia)
- Functional Medicine Training (Kalish Institute)
- Functional Health Practitioner Training (Kresser Institute)
- Diploma of Human Nutrition (Stonebridge University)
- CranioSacral Therapy
- Dorn Spinal Method Therapy Advanced & Assistant Teacher
- Brandon Raynor Massage Advanced Diploma and Teacher Training
- Genova Clinical Nutrition Training
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach level 1 and 2 (C.H.E.K. Institute)
- Anatomy and Physiology Advanced Diploma (Stonebridge University)
- Performance Enhancement Specialist (National Academy of Sports Medicine USA)
- First Degree Black Belt (Zen Do Kai) / Teaching Rank Sempai (Zen Do Kai)
- B.A. Applied Science, Sports Science, Minor Psychology (Edith Cowan University, Australia and Ohio State University USA)
WANT TO KNOW More about My Health Programs?